[Metadata] Metadata group meeting, June 10th

Schulte  Olaf A. Schulte Olaf A.

[Metadata] Metadata group meeting, June 10th

Dear All

Thursday, June 10th

at 8:00 am PST / 9:00 am Saskatoon / 10:00 am CST / 11:00 am EST / 4:00 pm GMT / 5:00 pm CET

will see the next meeting of the metadata group in the second Adobe Connect room at

http://ado.uvigo.es/opencast2.

Agenda
- finalizing mapping dcterms to the UI, cf. [1]
- dcterms:description vs. keywords
- metadata scenario MIT (if time allows and Peter is present)

[1] http://opencast.jira.com/wiki/display/MH/Mapping+item+and+collection+metadata+with+Admin+UI

Other issues?

Regards

Olaf A.
Schulte  Olaf A. Schulte Olaf A.

Re: [Metadata] Metadata group meeting, June 10th

Dear All

Notes and recordings of yesterday's meeting are available at http://opencast.jira.com/wiki/display/MH/Metadata+Meeting+Notes.

With the mapping to the Matterhorn UI finalized, we have achieved a first "milestone" with respect to the Opencast metadata scheme. Discussions during the last meetings have led to a backlog of work for us here at ETH as we would like to re-consider some of the issues (mainly those in red at http://opencast.jira.com/wiki/display/MH/Matterhorn+metadata+scheme+%28work+in+progress%29) in light of what was being said and proposed.

As I won't be available for the next two scheduled meetings (June 24th and July 8th) due to conferences, I would suggest adjourning our meetings for one month. I will come back to you in July for resuming these discussions.

Regards

Olaf A.