[Metadata] Abandon metadata mailing liste #proposal

Schulte  Olaf A. Schulte Olaf A.

[Metadata] Abandon metadata mailing liste #proposal

You shouldn't have received mail from [hidden email] for quite some time and if you did, it was probably spam. As there is no current or foreseeable need for metadata issues beyond what could be dealt with via [hidden email], my proposal is to abandon this list.

Brian O'Hagan-2 Brian O'Hagan-2

Re: [Metadata] Abandon metadata mailing liste #proposal

+1