3rd party tools installation error 404, help needed

spikebuster spikebuster

3rd party tools installation error 404, help needed

Hi ,

I have installed matterhorn (not the capture agent)7 times now I didnt face any kind of problem. But when I install capture agent , matterhoen web interface is not working.

so I thought I made a mistake, so started doing it from stratch. Now half way during matterhorn 3rd party tools (debain) script xecution, I am getting an error saying that MediaInfo.0.7.19 404 error.

can anyone please tell me what seems to be worng. other than the site is temp down

Regards

Tati
Swinburne University of Technology
cab938 cab938

Re: [Metadata] 3rd party tools installation error 404, help needed

Hi Tati,

Redirecting this to the matterhorn-users list as the metadata list is really
focused on metadata only issues.

My guess is that the third party tools is trying to download the MediaInfo from
somewhere (maybe the opencast external tools file repo?) and that the site is
currently offline....

Chris